Tonight we are celebrating my mother's birthday at our house. I've decided to prepare farfalle noodles with meat marinara sauce, accompanied by salad and delicious Mancini's french and pesto breads. For dessert we will be having homemade Oreo cheesecake.
Today I spent the afternoon in the Strip buying presents that I thought my mom would like, and could use. I hope that she enjoys her birthday dinner with my dad, Rex, I, Audrey, Jack, and my brother Aaron. Even though we make each other crazy at times, I love my mom to death.
Gifts bought today were:
1. PennMac- anise pizzelles
2. Parma- 1 lb sicilian sausage, 1 lb garlic sausage
3. Wholey's- 1 lb nonpareils
4. Prestogeorge - 1/2 lb toasted almond coffee ground
5. In the Kitchen Place- Grapefruit keeper
6. Penzeys- 1.0 oz white pepper, .8 oz chili 9000, 16 oz granulated garlic powder
7. Outside merchant- Winter hat
8. PghPopcorn Co. - Medium Salty Caramel Popcorn bag
Happy Birthday :)